I Moved To Oaxaca

Sunday, May 02, 2004

We ran into Jorge and family yesterday at Cinepolis. They were also there to see Zapata, so we all sat together after going over our Mexican history really quick. Because we knew the dialog would be challenging for us to understand -- we went into it thinking of it as a Spanish test. And, we failed! I think I would have liked the movie better if I'd gotten more of the dialog, but as it was it was pretty cool, especially the way they built up Zapata's connection with Quetzelcoatl. If by some quirk of fate it plays in the US, check it out.

Later that evening we went to Jorge and Barbara's house for dinner and to go over the CEVIAREM website prototype. Nice, although I'm beginning to think every Mexican family has spagetti for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home