I Moved To Oaxaca

Friday, December 05, 2003

Friday, monster Friday, and instead of having the day off like I try, I had that 7a - 9a class this morning -- good thing I like the people in that class a lot -- and two make-up classes at 4:30p - 6:00p and 6:00p - 7:30p. Although I don't exactly know what day we're making up. But the powers that be at Berlitz decided to combine my two make-up classes with two other make-up classes, figuring that make-up classes get a lower turnout anyway, so two partial classes should just about equal one. Only, only one student showed up for my 4:30p class. Jose, a class clown and all-around bright guy. So we chatted about San Diego and San Francisco and American football and baseball for half an hour, then I sent him off to entertain himself until his brother comes to pick him up at 6. I might get a memo for that, but I don't mind. I like Jose.

Hey, all you code-monkeys: Greg's webmaster tweaked www.weareallus.com to an easier-to-read font, and reorganized it a bit. Go take a look.

Haven't heard nor seen our neighbors in #3 since the other night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home